Always

Thursday, September 22, 2011






Welcome to Freaky Friday! Here is what you will need for this card:




DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack (for background)


Kraft Cardstock


Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix-Caged Bird (for birdcage)


Sizzix Originals-Bird, Crow
Black Chipboard (birdcage)


Radiant Rain-Egyptian Gold (to distress birdcage)


Black cardstock ( for the crow)


Red bead for eyeball


Stickles-Golden Rod ( for beak and claws)


A Jillian Vance Design Stamps-Spooky set


A Jillian Vance Design Pear Pin (on top of cage)




The last two items may be purchased from:






My friends all know how I like to incorporate birds in my cards and layouts. For this one, I went to the DARK SIDE!




Until next time,


Denise





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it

Shirley said...

Denise, as usual you knocked this one out of the ball park! I love love love the way you did the bird cage!!! Great job! TFS!!! :0)