Always

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Black and Maize Halloween card



Hello, Friends!


I am sharing this card design with you. I used black and maize cardstock. I stamped the Witch from the Witchy Poo set, the bat and Happy Halloween from the Eye on Halloween set, the cat and large spider from the Spooky set, the little spiders from the God's Art set, and the mini stitch hanging from the large spider are from More Stitches. After stamping, I cut the tops of each piece at an angle and attached them to the front of the card. I inked the edges in red to help them stand out. On the inside, I stamped the sentiment on maize cardstock, left enough room for a signature, cut it out at an angle and attached it.

All these cute stamps used on this card can be found at:



I would love your comments! Until next time, have fun!


Denise

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Denise, you totally blew me away when you said you just inked around the edges! I thought it was layered. What an even hand you have! I absolutely love the angles and am going to have to case this design. :0)

You are not only very talented but I love how you think outside the box. You just don't do the typical square care with layers(I guess I've been in a rut for a while) I think that's the main reason I love your cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

See you soon!
Shirley

Anonymous said...

Love your card, clever idea, you are an inspiration in making cards, after I see your cardsm I think I need to make a few Halloween cards to send David in college. DianeM