Always

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Notebook Give Thanks card

It is Thankful Thursday and how fitting that I start a bible study today!


Supplies for this card:

Kraft cardstock

Off-white cardstock

Turquoise Stamp pad

Various colored markers

A Jillian Vance Design Notebook set

A Jillian Vance Design Autumn Leaves set

Hole punch


I just loved this way this pumpkin looked a little like a sketch (If only I could draw like that). I stamped the notebook paper with Turquoise ink, cut it out, punched the holes out and stamped "Just a Note" and the Give Thanks bible verse in Brown. I colored the pumpkin in various colors and stamped it at the bottom. I mounted the page on Kraft cardstock. Inside I tore a part of another stamped notebook sheet and stamped the sentiment on that. This little notebook page is wonderful for scrapbook journalling, too. Both of these sets can be found at:


http://ajillianvancedesign.com/

Look for my new designs each Monday in October!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.




Denise

1 comment:

Shirley said...

OK Denise, just when I think your can't top your last card...YOU DO! How cute. You don't miss a detail. I love that you even punched out the holes for the notebook paper! You are so talented. TFS!