Always

Sunday, September 4, 2011

One-Eyed Monster Card




I used A Jillian Vance Designs stamps to make this card. I absolutely love the "Eye on Halloween" set! You can find both sets that I used on this card and many more at








For this card, you will need:




A Jillian Vance Design "Eye on Halloween" set


A Jillian Vance Design " Spooky" set


Green, red, black, and ivory cardstock


Purple Honeycomb-textured cardstock


Cuttlebug Animal Prints Embossing folder


Sizzix Tim Holtz Rosette


Scallop Circle punch


Epiphany Shapes Studio Tool


Epiphany Bubble Caps Round 25




The eye and front saying are from A Jillian Vance Design " Eye on Halloween" set. I put the bubble on the eye with the Epiphany Tool and Bubble caps. The monster is made with a green rosette. Mouth and antenna are cut from a scalloped-circle punch. The purple background was embossed with Cuttlebug Animal Prints embossing folder. "eek!" and "Happy Hallow-scream" are from the A Jillian Vance design Spooky set. This little monster isn't too scary, do you think?




Check out these and other cards made by the design team at








New cards will be on the above blog on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays this month!


I would love to have you tell me what you think!




Until next time,


Denise










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just too cute... makes me smile..
Hugs
Dusti

Shirley said...

Denise, this is off the chats cute! That big ol' eye just makes me smile!
Great job,
Shirley

Anonymous said...

Great card, love it. I also just love how the eye ball stamp fit with the Epiphany punch. :)

Ruby
http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com