Always

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spider card for Freaky Friday

Hi, friends! How do you like this little spider? For this I used ecru cardstock and black ink. All the Halloween stamps on this card are in the A Jillian Vance Design Spooky set and the top of the spider web is in the Swirly Monograms set both can be purchased here:
http//www.ajillianvancedesign.com/New-Stamps.html
The spider is stamped and then made into a bubble with the Epiphany Shape Studio Tool with Round 25 bubble caps. I would love to have your comments on this card!

8 comments:

sukay said...

Very nice - love the color and design!

Lisa said...

Very, very cool. I love it. You are so creative.

Susan D said...

One of your best cards yet. The web looks so real, I just love the design of it.

Cherie G. said...

I love the spider, awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I love the card, you should definitely teach it at card night. You are so creative. Love your design and colors.Diane M

Denise said...

Thank so much for all the kind words!

Becky M. said...

Wonderful Job, as usual. You are always so creative. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I really like the swirly monogram at the top of the web. I might have to scrap-lift that idea for my own cards! PaulaC