Always

Sunday, August 7, 2011

John Deere Card


Directions for this card:
I cheated a little on this card. I found the perfect die cut at Red Letter Journals. The tractor was already cut out for me. I added the gold brads to the wheels. I put a little
" Thank You" on gold cardstock. I used brown cardstock to mount the tractor and distressed the edges and inked them in chocolate brown. The card is made with craft card stock. Inside, You're a Deere" is stamped. This cute saying is from the Down on the Farm set of A Jillian Vance Designs stamps. I liked it because it is a good card for a male. Those are hard to find.
  

3 comments:

NoFences said...

Or for a female John Deere lover like me! :) Great card!

Rubies Crafts said...

Great cards.

Ruby

Denise said...

Thanks for the comments, Ladies!