Always

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Jillian Vance Design Team Challange--County Fair--UR Tractor Card


With this card, I cut one tractor from Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls at 2 1/2" from green card stock and one from black cardstock. I cut the other four the same way at 3/4". I cut the wheels off of the black tractors and attached them to the tractors. Then I outlined the wheels on the large tractor with black Stickles. I added some bling to the tires with rhinestone brads. I placed "UR" stickers on the front of the tractor. All the tractors are mounted on a paper from Colorbok named " Haystacks". I mounted that on brown cardstock that I had distressed and inked the edges. The card is made with craft card stock. Inside I stamped "Outstanding in Your Field" from A Jillian Vance Design Down on the Farm set. This card would be a cute congratulations card for a child's accomplishment--such as a blue ribbon at the County Fair!

No comments: