Always

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy, Busy!

Hello!

I know it has been a while since my last entry (which was also my first entry).  I have been busy card making and scrapbooking.  Last weekend I went to Amish country to a weekend crop with about 20 fellow scrappers.  I made a butterfly-shaped album that my friend Sumi gave me.  I also made lots of cards with Jillian's stamps.  I had so many ideas running through my head that I started to draw little pictures of the cards I wanted to design.  I took a card class on Monday and made a dozen cards.  Then yesterday I went to another all day crop at our church and finished covering two word albums (BASEBALL)  for my nephew, Brock. 

This week my project will be to sort through my scrapbook room and see if there is anything that I can bear to part with, for a Scrapbook Garage Sale that my friends are having this Friday and Saturday in Plain City.  As one friend put it, we will all be our own best customers!  Busy, Busy!  Good thing I am retired!

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!
Denise

No comments: